Monday 3 September 2012

Pantogar - Specific Treatment for Hair and Nails

Hi everyone!

It has been a while! honestly i have not been blogging like i wanted because of one big reason. STRESS. Man oh Men :) I honestly think most Egyptian men are very threatened by a girl who speaks her mind and wont go along when something just is not right. Well anyhow that's a story for another time :)

Needless to say, my body has been lashing out at me....my skin revolting, my hair falling. I decided to take action before i have no hair left.

So let me introduce you to Pantogar.


In a box there are 90 capsules which you take 3 times a day. The box will last you one month. Does it work? Ill let you know in a month :) for more information checkout their website: http://www.pantogar.com

50 - 55 LE depending on which Egyptian pharmacy which you order it from.

Has anyone tried this vitamin before? how was it?

Till next time my lovies.

xx

No comments: