Saturday 11 August 2012

The Body Shop

Ramadan Kareem!

Its Ramadan time and the shops have got some special offers. About a week ago i visited the Sun City Mall next to the Cairo Airport. I had run out of body lotion and in this scorching whether i was in desperate need for some more, i walked past the body shop and saw they have a buy one get one free offer on some of their products. I COULDN'T RESIST. I am an absolute sucker for scents, especially deep strong warm/floral/sweet tones. I decided to try something different this time and got the Strawberry Body Butter and with it a 50ml Eau De Toilette in Japanese cherry Blossom, a very clean floral scent perfect for touch ups during the day and small enough to carry around in my bag.

The deal: 180LE for the Japanese Cherry Blossom and the Strawberry Body Butter (135LE) for free.


Happy days :)

No comments: