Tuesday 5 March 2013

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

Hey Guys!

So I've been M.I.A for a while again! Some time in January i decided to purchase this product La Roche-Posay, Effaclar DUO (Corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection care). If you have never heard of it before it generated a lot of attention in the media and is one of Allure's best of beauty award winners (Best of Beauty 2012; Breakthrough 2011).




What does it do?
As mentioned on the website:
The pores are purified. Even the most severe imperfections disappear. The skin is smoother and cleaner. Lasting balance-replenishment to restore all the qualities of healthy skin.

And let me tell you, the last point is true. I have been using this cream instead of a moisturizer and my skin never gets dry or too oily, in fact it really balanced my it out and it helped get rid of most of the bumps under my skin and some of my pesky break - outs. It also disappears instantly, leaving your skin feeling like u put nothing on it.

The product costs: 90 LE

Where to find it: Seif or Ezaby pharmacies tend to have this line of skincare.

Conclusion: I am definitely going to try more products from this line that is Recommended by over 25,000 dermatologists.

No comments: